inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: what was the lamest MacGyver show

Written By: MonkeyTaco on 12/29/04 at 10:28 pm

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Club/6285/macgyver01.jpg

I didn't like any of the MacGyver shows but I would watch them anyways, because MacGyver was so bad that it was entertaining!
I remember one show where MacGyver gets locked in a banks safe and he cuts him self out using a pen, tin foil and a latex condom.

Subject: Re: what was the lamest MacGyver show

Written By: ski_luvr on 01/05/05 at 3:35 pm

I have to agree I didnt like it either  they were all lame

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/05/05 at 9:49 pm

MacGyver is one of favorite shows, I would have say MacGyver's friend, Penny (played by Teri Hatcher) got on my nerves every once in awhile.

Written By: gord on 01/06/05 at 12:26 pm

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Club/6285/macgyver01.jpg

I remember one show where MacGyver gets locked in a banks safe and he cuts him self out using a pen, tin foil and a latex condom.

thats awesome ;D ;D I never got into the show but I wish I had of

Written By: NostalgicOne on 01/31/05 at 12:00 pm

Ummmmm......all of them????

Written By: Allie Fox on 01/31/05 at 12:05 pm

A GREAT show with totally educational value.

I was once able to break out of a turkish prison using only my saliva, a spork and my toenail clippings thanks to the information I received from a show.

:D

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/01/05 at 12:32 am

One of the cheesiest that I can think of is when MacGyver is trying to save his friend, Penny from his arch nemsis, Murdok.

The funniest thing is that it takes at least the whole episode, for him to figure out that Murdok is behind the whole thing!  My favorite part is the "cheesy music/dance number"!  ::)  ;D

Written By: sputnikcorp on 02/01/05 at 7:00 am

all of them. lamest. show. ever. the A-team made more sense...

Written By: Rhiannon on 02/02/05 at 2:11 pm

That would have to be the one my roommate was watching just today during my lunch break...MacGyver and an old friend are trying to put a big fire out and are meanwhile getting ancient nitro from leaky dynamite sticks in a delapitated wooden house...what???? ???

Written By: Doc Brown on 02/03/05 at 9:59 pm

all of them. lamest. show. ever. the A-team made more sense...

What are you, nuts? You'd forego someone who could actually use his brain to get out of trouble, in favor of a quartet of wackos always coming up with schemes (which were in no way believable) to go after gang after gang of dumb thugs who idea of solid defense was shooting up dirt? Give me a break!

I can't say MacGyver was perfect(What show is?), but I'd have to say the lamest was probably Murdoc's final appearance, or the second-to-last, coming after Murdoc recruited Mac to help save his sister  ::)!

I did always like the shows with crazy Jack Dalton.  :D Oh well, to each his own!

Your Pal,
Doc
8)

Written By: sputnikcorp on 02/03/05 at 10:48 pm

i should have said the A-team sucked too. i seen an episode the other day...i can't believe what i saw in that show.

Check for new replies or respond here...