inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: It Should be another Cosby Show Reunion

Written By: ThaSlickerNick on 12/30/04 at 1:59 pm

I think it should be another Cosby Show reunion where its a 2 hour episode with what the characters are up to now. Like Sondra and Elvin got a divorce, Cliff retires from working as a obestrician, Martin and Denise had 2 more kids and they live in a far away land, Theo is married, Vanessa cant find no one, Olivia graduates from high school, Rudy is engaged, you know something like that. What is some more ideas.

Subject: Re: It Should be another Cosby Show Reunion

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/22/18 at 4:14 pm

I think it should be another Cosby Show reunion where its a 2 hour episode with what the characters are up to now. Like Sondra and Elvin got a divorce, Cliff retires from working as a obestrician, Martin and Denise had 2 more kids and they live in a far away land, Theo is married, Vanessa cant find no one, Olivia graduates from high school, Rudy is engaged, you know something like that. What is some more ideas.
I don't think so!!!!!

Written By: nally on 12/22/18 at 5:35 pm

I don't think so!!!!!

Agreed, not even fourteen years ago when this thread was first created!

Written By: Howard on 12/23/18 at 2:43 pm

I don't think so!!!!!

There's no chance in hell that there will be another Cosby Show reunion.

Written By: andersenb11775 on 12/26/18 at 8:48 pm

yeah that show has been un-personed.

Check for new replies or respond here...