inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Airwolf

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/09/05 at 7:59 am

Has anyone here heard of Airwolf? It's one of my favorite TV shows awhile ago, I would have to say that the best part of the show was the helicopter!

Subject: Re: Airwolf

Written By: sputnikcorp on 01/09/05 at 9:58 am

i used to love that show. i just recently DLed the opening theme song....as a military fanboy during the 80s, my friends and i would laugh at how totally unrealistic airwolf was. still, we watched it religiously.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/09/05 at 5:34 pm

They also knd of rip offed the movie, Blue Thunder.  ::)

Written By: sputnikcorp on 01/09/05 at 6:03 pm

wasn't there a TV series blue thunder?

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/09/05 at 6:30 pm

wasn't there a TV series blue thunder?

Yep!

Written By: bettyboop945 on 01/09/05 at 6:59 pm

i think the guy was called something hawk he was well fit when i was a kid every girl for miles wished they could get a piece of him. how i miss Saturday afternoons and yes i know how sad this is but i have the ring tone on my phone. It was a classic in england along with the a-team, fraggle rock and night rider which soon got replaced with baywatch heart broken 4 sure :-X

Written By: whistledog on 06/03/06 at 10:08 pm

I loved Airwolf.  I watched the show all the time.  I remember they made an NES game of it, but I never played it

Written By: robby76 on 06/03/06 at 11:14 pm

Yeah I loved Airwolf with Jean Michael Vincent and Santini Air... ha ha! And that guy with the patch. I always wonder if I'd still like it today as the premis sounds a bit lame now. I know as a kid I lapped it up. Not seen an episode in ages. The dvds are out though.

Check for new replies or respond here...