inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: toy squirrel family that lived in a log..anyone know the name?

Written By: amy bruce on 01/09/05 at 11:40 am

I can remember playing with a squirrel family that lived in a toy log. They had clothes and where not very big. Does anyone know what they are called? please e-mail me if you know. I think that there where other kinds of families too....maybe rabbits and bears? thank you!!!

Subject: Re: toy squirrel family that lived in a log..anyone know the name?

Written By: Webstor on 01/09/05 at 1:36 pm

They were called "The Woodsies" and I think Playskool made them.

I have a bunch of them in storage.  There was a mom,dad,and kid squirrel who lived in a log. There was also a separate playset with the grandpa squirrel, and also one with a bluebird who lived in an airport and delivered the mail.

Written By: bettyboop945 on 01/09/05 at 7:20 pm

i know one of them was called nut kins :)

Written By: goodsin on 01/10/05 at 2:54 am

Sounds like it could be Sylvanian Families, my sister used to have loads of them, which have now been handed down to my daughter. They are plastic figures with moveable arms & legs, have removeable clothing, adult figures about 5cm in height. They come in bears, squirrels, badgers, rodents etc and have a variety of dwellings, most of which are based on tree trunks or logs. Does this sound like what you are describing?

Check for new replies or respond here...