inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Yet another tv show possibly coming to the big screen - Dallas

Written By: eightiesfan on 01/10/05 at 7:25 am

I just heard on some 80's radio show this weekend that there might be a big-screen version of the tv series Dallas.  Rumor has it that Brad Pitt would be playing that dastardly J R, although Larry Hagman wanted Bruce Willis for the part.

It would be kind of ironic if Brad Pitt does this movie since early on in his career, he actually appeared in a few episodes of the tv show Dallas as the boyfriend of Jenna Wade's daughter.

Subject: Re: Yet another tv show possibly coming to the big screen - Dallas

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/02/19 at 3:34 pm

I just heard on some 80's radio show this weekend that there might be a big-screen version of the tv series Dallas.  Rumor has it that Brad Pitt would be playing that dastardly J R, although Larry Hagman wanted Bruce Willis for the part.

It would be kind of ironic if Brad Pitt does this movie since early on in his career, he actually appeared in a few episodes of the tv show Dallas as the boyfriend of Jenna Wade's daughter.
I think that nothing became of a big feature film of "Dallas", but there were two made-for-TV reunion movies shoot.

Check for new replies or respond here...