inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: LET'S NOT FORGET KISS!!!

Written By: tlbrocks on 01/12/05 at 8:16 pm

I THINK KISS (ALTHOUGH PEOPLE WILL SAY THEY WERE'NT TALENTED) ROCKED THE sheesh OUT OF THE 70'S AND 80'S!
SEE WWW.TERRYLEEBOLTON.COM

Subject: Re: LET'S NOT FORGET KISS!!!

Written By: 80s Lady on 01/12/05 at 9:17 pm

I didn't really care too very much for them back in the day, but about 6 years ago I seen them in Hiroshima.  They were on their reunion or farewell tour...one or the other.  It was a very cool concert!!  Most of the Japanese folks knew and were singing along to more of the songs than I was!!

Written By: woops on 01/13/05 at 12:56 am

I like "Lick It Up", "I Love It Loud", "Tears Are Falling" (though the video was too cheesy), "Forever", & the classic '70's song "Rock N' Roll All Night"  8).

Written By: Howard on 01/13/05 at 3:54 pm

Kiss is a great band.I must get their CDs soon. :)

Howard

Written By: matdn on 01/13/05 at 6:52 pm

I agree, my brother had their posters all over the walls and i remember getting the Kiss book at the supermarket, just after Peter had left and Eric "the Fox" joined. What an amazing gimick thay had. Only regret i have is not being old enough to goo and see thrie movie. It told the story of how they al became what they were etc etc. Did you ever see it and is it available anywhere?
Cheers!

Written By: Hairspray on 01/13/05 at 11:37 pm

Kiss rock! They never made any pretenses either, as far as their being marketing machines. They were in it for the money and the chicks and that's alright. :D They have too many kickin' tunes to list right now. I'm that lazy.

Check for new replies or respond here...