inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: desperatly need help with a movie

Written By: huggle213 on 01/14/05 at 11:41 am

there is a movie from the eighties I believe, but I can't remember the name.  It has to do with a bunch of kids, I can barely recall their faces, but in the movie all of these monsters pop up out of nowhere i cant remember the reason why.  It has Frankenstein, the swamp monster,  a werewolf,  a mummy, Dracula, and a bunch of others.  But in the movie they are either fighting them or they make friends with them.  I can recall a little girl playing with Frankenstien and towards the end she's walking away holding onto his finger.  Then ther is a part when the kids try to kill the werewolf and they fumble with a silver bullet.  I cant remember much but it driving me insane that I cant remember the name.  If anyone could help me with this I will be grateful
Thanks

Subject: Re: desperatly need help with a movie

Written By: bj26 on 01/14/05 at 11:54 am

there is a movie from the eighties I believe, but I can't remember the name.  It has to do with a bunch of kids, I can barely recall their faces, but in the movie all of these monsters pop up out of nowhere i cant remember the reason why.  It has Frankenstein, the swamp monster,  a werewolf,  a mummy, Dracula, and a bunch of others.  But in the movie they are either fighting them or they make friends with them.  I can recall a little girl playing with Frankenstien and towards the end she's walking away holding onto his finger.  Then ther is a part when the kids try to kill the werewolf and they fumble with a silver bullet.  I cant remember much but it driving me insane that I cant remember the name.  If anyone could help me with this I will be grateful
Thanks
Sounds like Critters, I love the best line in the movie when the Critters crash landed from outer space, they were a little furry round species with a giant chopper mouth.
Captain - "Status"
1st officer - "Crash, what do we do now?"
Captain - "Let's EAT!"

and then they tore out among the city population reeking havoc...and eating humans! lol it was a funny flik!
;D            ;D            ;D

Written By: rubixgirl on 01/14/05 at 12:07 pm

Maybe The Monster Squad
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093560/

Written By: QaloSS on 01/14/05 at 12:10 pm

Its the monster Squad. I remember that flick. THe only part I seem to remember is...

"KICK HIM IN THE NARDS"
"WHAT?"
"KICK HIM IN THE NARDS!!"
WHAP!
"Whoa, wolfman has nards."

Written By: huggle213 on 01/18/05 at 12:53 pm

ah thanks so much this movie has been buggin me for weeks now.  really appreciate it

Check for new replies or respond here...