inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: That Nickolodeon show......?

Written By: neebs25 on 01/14/05 at 8:08 pm

I know that if I though about it for a while I'd remember, but...  Pretty sure the show was called  "You Cant do that on TV" ,  was wondering what the word was that they could'nt say that made the green slime pour out?  I cant quite remember ::)

Subject: Re: That Nickolodeon show......?

Written By: woops on 01/14/05 at 8:23 pm

"I Don't Know"  (The exact phrase...and now wiping off the slime on my face...)

Written By: neebs25 on 01/14/05 at 8:51 pm

"I Don't Know"  (The exact phrase...and now wiping off the slime on my face...)

I thought it was something like that, I was thinking it was when they said "can't".  Glad you knew cause I knew mine was'nt right.  That show was pretty cool. Thanks ;)

Written By: roXie on 01/15/05 at 9:03 am

It was "I don't know" . In one episode, a girl caught herself, saying "I don't...care!" instead, but eventually slipped and got slimed. Don't forget also that every time someone said "water", they were doused with water. I miss that show.  8)

roXie

Written By: neebs25 on 01/15/05 at 1:40 pm

It was "I don't know" . In one episode, a girl caught herself, saying "I don't...care!" instead, but eventually slipped and got slimed. Don't forget also that every time someone said "water", they were doused with water. I miss that show.  8)

roXie

Thats Right, I almost forgot about the water. :o :) :)

Written By: Allie Fox on 01/15/05 at 9:09 pm

Check out www.ycdtotv.com.  They even have a few episodes that you can download and watch.

Written By: Howard on 01/16/05 at 7:47 pm

"I don't know" was the slime and Water was when they were drenched soaken wet. ;D

Howard

Written By: Pinkbutterfly303 on 01/20/05 at 11:16 pm

dubble dare?

Check for new replies or respond here...