inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: New Kids On The Block - 1987

Written By: ScorpionMoon9 on 01/18/05 at 11:41 am

Who liked the NKOTB in 1987? Who was your favorite New Kid? Were you devasted when they broke up?

Yes, I loved NKOTB. My favorite New Kid was Joey McIntyre. I was devastated at first but then I realized that life goes on.

Subject: Re: New Kids On The Block - 1987

Written By: Howard on 01/18/05 at 5:45 pm

I wasn't that crazy for New Kids On The Block.But,I did enjoy a few of their hits. :)

Howard

Written By: chel-bert on 01/19/05 at 12:22 am

I loved them too!
I still have one of their movies on video and a lot of their tapes and a LOT of their other random merchandise. Even went to a concert in Indiana to see them. I was a Donnie fan all the way always had a soft spot for the bad boy even one so harmless as to be in NKOTB. I was super excited when they started popping up again in moviesand such. Like whenDonnie was in Ransom. I was all THATS DONNIE! LOL
Does anyone rememember the NKOTB CARTOON! :D

Written By: eightiesfan on 01/19/05 at 8:03 am

I remember watching their Saturday morning cartoon show - it aired during the 1990-91 season, then it was replaced with
M C Hammer's cartoon.  :)

Written By: SeptGrl80 on 01/28/05 at 5:45 pm

My favorite New Kid was Jordan my dad even surprised me with a framed pic of him back in the day that was at the time the best thing in the world LOL

Written By: FullHouseFan! on 01/28/05 at 5:47 pm

1987?  ???  Weren't the New Kids more 1988-90?  By 1991 they were simply a joke factory  ;D

Written By: RockandRollFan on 01/28/05 at 10:39 pm

Sorry but I couldn't stand this little manufactured boy band :P Think "Chrome" and "Bumper"

Written By: Jennifer028 on 01/29/05 at 8:01 pm

Me!!

I had it all, the sheets, posters, Notebooks, tapes, T-shirts.  I loved them.  I liked Jordan and Joey back then.  I still think these too can sing pretty good.  A little geeky but who cares, I like Joey's "stay the same" album  ;)

Written By: SeptGrl80 on 01/29/05 at 8:03 pm

Me!!

I had it all, the sheets, posters, Notebooks, tapes, T-shirts.  I loved them.  I liked Jordan and Joey back then.  I still think these too can sing pretty good.  A little geeky but who cares, I like Joey's "stay the same" album  ;)

I still have the sheets, I never meant to keep them I guess my mom did, I opened up the closet where she keeps the sheets and there they were.

Check for new replies or respond here...