inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I need help figuring out this peticular cookie they use to sell in the 80's!!

Written By: knock1knock2 on 01/22/05 at 5:51 pm

This cookie had chocolate on the bottom then a mixture of coconut, caramel, oats, then striped chocolate on the top, it came in a see through bag. I think they were called something "chews" but I'm not sure. Please help, it's driving me crazy trying to think of the name.

Subject: Re: I need help figuring out this peticular cookie they use to sell in the 80's!!

Written By: Dagwood on 01/22/05 at 5:58 pm

Sounds kinda like the Keebler Fudge Stripe cookies.

Subject: Re: I need help figuring out this peticular cookie they use to sell in the 80's!!

Written By: knock1knock2 on 01/22/05 at 8:16 pm

Sounds kinda like the Keebler Fudge Stripe cookies.
Hello, no it wasn't fudge stripe cookies, they were really caramel/chewy, chewy, and more chewy!! Oh well thanks anyway. Good Day

Written By: Dagwood on 01/22/05 at 9:26 pm

Girl Scout cookies...the Samoas?  Those are really chewy with caramel and chocolate stripes.

Written By: Howard on 01/23/05 at 9:52 am

Almost Home? :-\\

Howard

Written By: Jennifer028 on 01/23/05 at 8:09 pm

Sounds just like Girl scout Samoas..but they dont have oats, they have coconut, caramel, and the chocolate striped on top.    :)

Written By: saver on 01/24/05 at 4:57 pm

I think some people called them 'Haystacks'
There were a couple of versions/companies that made them.
I miss them but the calories were too much!

Written By: rubixgirl on 01/25/05 at 8:24 am

Here's a link for the girl scout cookies...Samoas are  in the upper right hand corner
http://www.sfvgsc.org/images/Cookie%20Descriptions%20Web.jpg

Check for new replies or respond here...