inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I NEED HELP W/ A RAMONES IDEA!!!

Written By: JCRoadie on 01/30/05 at 11:38 am

???My school is having a 80's Day and i want to dress up as a member of the ramones! WHAT DO I WEAR? I am only 16 so i have no clue wha the style was the only thing i know is there was a huge fasicnation w/ Leather Jackets! HELP ME PLEAZ! ~MATT~

Subject: Re: I NEED HELP W/ A RAMONES IDEA!!!

Written By: jiminy on 01/30/05 at 11:48 am

tight jeans a vintage punk T-shirt like CBGB's,with the sleeves cut off a leather jacket and sneakers grow your hair long and strait so it hangs in your eyes wear dark sunglasses http://www.officialramones.com/

Written By: JCRoadie on 01/30/05 at 11:55 am

HEY THANX! So how would i go about putting the holes in the pants and getting the rugged look? Your a big help Thanx alot! I will wear something like the GBGB's wha is another band i could probably wear?

Written By: jiminy on 01/30/05 at 12:13 pm

HEY THANX! So how would i go about putting the holes in the pants and getting the rugged look? Your a big help Thanx alot! I will wear something like the GBGB's wha is another band i could probably wear?

take a hammer and lay the pants on cement and lightly tap them on the knee, bend the pants side ways so you don't make a hole behind the knee or you might end up with shorts, put the pants on slow or your foot might rip the holes too big, washing in a little bleach is good for fading the pants but don't over do it or they might end up white, a charlie manson shirt would be good too but the ramones put CBGB on the map

Written By: JCRoadie on 01/30/05 at 12:57 pm

Alright that will do me i hope this works out for me! i am gonna take some pictures of it and maybe post them afterward! Thanx Alot Man! Later!

Check for new replies or respond here...