inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: song stuck in my head

Written By: rmallo on 01/31/05 at 6:41 pm

I heard this song a long time ago, and there is only one pary that I can remember, and every one I ask can only remember the same segment.  The chorus is chanting, and goes like this (if it helps) oh we oh we oh we oh wo oh woah, and this repeats over and over.  I cant remember any of the other lyrics, and it's driving me crazy.  If anyone has suggestions, that would be great.

Subject: Re: song stuck in my head

Written By: woops on 01/31/05 at 6:43 pm

"Jungle Love" from Morris Day & The Time.  :)

Written By: rmallo on 01/31/05 at 8:09 pm

No its not that... it got like an african beat almost.... its not funky like that... kiind of like Men at Work's "Africa".... that type of music... its so tough when you dont know any other lyrics

Written By: pj on 01/31/05 at 8:55 pm

Well to me :) it sounds like Baltimora singing Tarzan Boy!!  :) I love that song by the way!!

Written By: rubixgirl on 02/01/05 at 9:39 am

Is it Youth of a Nation? or Miami Sound Machine, Congo or Rythm is Gonna Getcha?

Written By: llllll on 02/01/05 at 11:33 am

It sounds like "Sadness" by Enigma

Written By: whitewolf on 02/01/05 at 12:01 pm

the song that makes me think of is In the Jungle (the lion sleeps tonight)

Written By: NostalgicOne on 02/01/05 at 1:34 pm

Isn't it that Jungle song by Baltimora??????? ???

Written By: bj26 on 02/01/05 at 2:41 pm

The chorus is chanting, and goes like this (if it helps) oh we oh we oh we oh wo oh woah, and this repeats over and over.  I cant remember any of the other lyrics, and it's driving me crazy.  If anyone has suggestions, that would be great.
There's a song I think by Siouxie and the Banshees with that chorus - oh wee oh wee oh - someone here will probably know it.

Written By: Howard on 02/01/05 at 4:44 pm

Sweat(Till You Get Wet) Brick? ???

Howard

Written By: Rhiannon on 02/02/05 at 2:05 pm

Well to me :) it sounds like Baltimora singing Tarzan Boy!!  :) I love that song by the way!!

I agree with pj...I believe it is Baltimora singing Tarzan Boy...funny video too...truly 80's ;D

Written By: mr.smith s on 02/02/05 at 3:55 pm

LOL !  makes ya think. there are a lot of songs that can go "oh we oh we oh woah!"

Check for new replies or respond here...