inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Help with songs!

Written By: coco_pup on 01/31/05 at 10:37 pm

Hello everyone!!  I need some help finding some songs from a few different movie soundtracks. The trouble is, I can't find these songs anywhere as it appears that they're very rare however,  I love the songs and the movies they're from.

Would anyone know how I can get the songs from the movie Double Switch, The Heavenly Kid, Lambada: The Forbidden Dance and from the movie The Monster Squad?

The songs that I'm after are:  Rock 'Til you drop By Michael Sembello (from Monster Squad), the song I'm on my way the theme song from The Heavenly Kid and all of the songs from the movie Double Switch. Does anyone know how/where I can  download or get these songs from on mp3?  Or is it possible to buy the soundtrack of these songs?  I don't know the name of the songs or who sings them (from Double Switch)  so if anyone knows that would be really great.

I hope someone out there can help me as I'm really desperate I can't find these songs anywhere so I'm hoping that someone might know on here.    I love these songs and the movies are awesome I totally recommend them if you haven't seen them.

The other song that I'm looking for is from the movie: Lambada -  The Forbidden Dance.  It's called It's Lambada I think and it's a disco sounding song and I think it's by Jose Feliciano however, this is extremely rare and cannot be found anywhere so I'm hoping that somehow someone might be able to help me out with these songs anway.   

If anyone can help me please e-mail me: hoh28@hotmail.com    I'd really appreciate it.  Thank you kindly for your time and assistance.

Kind regards,

Ellie  ;D

Subject: Re: Help with songs!

Written By: matdn on 01/31/05 at 11:07 pm

Have you tried looking on limewire? If not, just go to limewire.com and download the free version onto your desk top. Then you can go ahead and search for heaps of music, if you can't find anything there one day, try again later or at a different time of the day.
Hope this helps

Check for new replies or respond here...