inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What was the best concert you saw in the 80s?

Written By: jiminy on 02/09/05 at 6:43 pm

I saw AC/DC on the Blow up your video tour, White Lion was the opening act, from the moment White Lion stepped onto the stage and until they stepped off, the crowd would chant ANGUS!!! over and over, when they did their encore song, "when the children cry" they were booed followed by more chant's of ANGUS!!! From the moment AC/DC took the stage Angus didn't stop moving.

Subject: Re: What was the best concert you saw in the 80s?

Written By: RojoP on 02/11/05 at 12:41 am

I would have to say one of my favorites was Kiss with an up and coming band named Motley Crue at the Universal Amphitheatre in the early 80's.  Great show.

Written By: kimmers on 02/11/05 at 9:51 am

I saw Chicago and the Fixx at the Universal Amphitheatre and I have to say that they were both fantastic!!

Written By: Tanya1976 on 02/11/05 at 10:48 am

The Jacksons' Victory Tour - my first!

Tanya

Written By: AL-B on 02/11/05 at 11:21 am

Farm Aid III, held in Memorial Stadium in Lincoln, Nebraska in 1987. Willie Nelson, Neil Young, Joe Walsh, John Mellencamp, and Steppenwolf were there, just to name a few. One of the most fun concerts I've ever been to, and surely one of the highlights of my teenage years.  :)

Check for new replies or respond here...