inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: MTV Video Fights Round 8

Written By: RockandRollFan on 02/11/05 at 9:28 am

As much as I love INXS, I'm choosing "Broken Wings" for this one as it holds LOTS of great memories for me ;)

Subject: Re: MTV Video Fights Round 8

Written By: Tanya1976 on 02/11/05 at 10:47 am

While I like Broken Wings as a song, I voted for INXS, especially for it's ending, with them at an industrial park singing with the cards (as tribute to Bob Dylan, cool!)

Tanya

Written By: RockandRollFan on 02/11/05 at 2:23 pm

While I like Broken Wings as a song, I voted for INXS, especially for it's ending, with them at an industrial park singing with the cards (as tribute to Bob Dylan, cool!)

Tanya
Actually Tanya, I should've been more clear...I mean just the Need You Tonight video...mediate was the second part but wasn't always played ;)

Written By: woops on 02/11/05 at 3:39 pm

I vote for INXS  8)

Why chop off the ending of "Need You Tonight", it's like colorizing "Casablanca"...a classic, 1988 VMA winner of 'Video of the Year'

Written By: RockandRollFan on 02/11/05 at 3:42 pm

I vote for INXS  8)

Why chop off the ending of "Need You Tonight", it's like colorizing "Casablanca"...a classic, 1988 VMA winner of 'Video of the Year'
Like I said...I first saw the video with JUST "Need You Tonight"...back then MTV sometimes played them as separate videos :-\\

Written By: RockandRollFan on 02/15/05 at 4:41 pm

This poll and this thread have come to an end. Thanks to all who participated but because of low replies I'm shelving this :-\\

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/15/05 at 6:16 pm

Darn.... my vote would been for Need You Tonight.

Written By: Dagwood on 02/15/05 at 7:04 pm

Shelved or not, I voted for Broken Wings.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 02/15/05 at 11:06 pm

Well I guess the votes still count because I forgot to lock the votes :D Please keep voting until Friday morning ;)

Subject: MTV Video Fights Round 8

Written By: Dude111 on 02/18/18 at 7:21 am

Broken Wings :)

Check for new replies or respond here...