inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Help looking for songs!

Written By: coco_pup on 02/12/05 at 3:52 am

Anyone know how I can get the songs rock and roll days and the song smooth mover?  from the movie Can you feel me dancing with Justine Bateman. I don't know the title or the artist but I'd be most appreciative if anyone can help me. It goes rock and roll days, rock and roll nights make you feel alright. The other song is a slow one and it goes, smooth mover or something.
Also, anyone have the song flying high by Stephanie Mills?  from the movie Dream to believe with Olivia D'Abo and Keanu Reeves and the song runaway by Rockwell from Out Of Step from the movie starstuck with Trini Alvarado.  Anyone know how I can get all these songs? As I'm so desperate as I love these songs. They're so difficult and rare to find.

Thank you kindly everyone for your time and help.  You can e-mail me if you know or find out anything regarding these songs.  :) to: hoh28@hotmail.com

Subject: Re: Help looking for songs!

Written By: matdn on 02/13/05 at 11:57 pm

have you tried downloading limewire from the net, it's free. Just go to limewire.com and you will see a free version or one you can buy. Once you have it you can search by artist, song title, album etc etc. If you do a search like i have many times but nothing comes up, try again later and at other times as limewire is a sharing program.Basically while you are online you are searching through other peoples files for that particular name. It may come up that someone has, it but when you go to download it it may not work as the person is not online or alot of other people are also downloading that particular file. It has taken me weeks of none stop attempts to find a song somethimes but then others have hundreds of copies.
good luck.

Subject: Re: Help looking for songs!

Written By: coco_pup on 02/17/05 at 5:41 pm

I tried it however, no luck! Would you or anyone happen to know the songs that I am after the title and artist and also there are these other songs that are extremely rare to find but I am so desperate to find them as I love all of these songs.  The other song I am after is called surrender to me by Peter Reckwell from Days of Our Lives he sang this song he played Bo way back in the mid 80s or something and also I like the song from the horror movie The Masterson Curse it's called In the beat of the heart. Would anyone be able to record these songs for me off the computer the audio mp3?  since it's impossible to find anywhere on the net.  I would really, really appreciate the help.  If that is possible please let me know and I will give you my list of songs that I really want.

I'm also after the song runaway by rockwell, and the songs from the film starstruck with Trini Alvarado.   There's also the movie Double Switch, Dream to Believe (Flyin high by Stephanie Mills) and the lambada song from the movie.  I hope someone will be able to help me get these songs.

Thank you kindly everyone!! 

Kindest regards,

Ellie from Australia. 

Check for new replies or respond here...