inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: THE BREAKFAST CLUB

Written By: MRMOJORISEN on 02/12/05 at 12:38 pm

I NEED TO KNOW THE PUNCH LINE TO BENDERS JOKE WHEN HE'S CRAWLING THROUGH THE CEILING.  HE FALLS THROUGH TO THE LIBRARY BEFORE HE TELLS IT  :o ;D

Subject: Re: THE BREAKFAST CLUB

Written By: sputnikcorp on 02/12/05 at 2:49 pm

according to imdb.com....

"The joke that Bender tells but never finishes (while crawling through the ceiling) actually has no punchline. According to Judd Nelson, he ad-libbed the line. Originally, he was supposed to tell a joke that would end when he came back into the library and said, "Forgot my pencil", but no one could come up with a joke for that punchline."

Written By: MRMOJORISEN on 02/12/05 at 4:41 pm

thanks for the answer greatly appreciated :)

Written By: Dude111 on 07/02/17 at 1:38 pm

Thank you for this!!!

One of my favourite movies and I always also wondered what (If any) punchline there was!!!

Its amazing how many movies have AD-LIBBED lines (Those are usually BETTER than the planned stuff)

I heard years back they might remake it... I HOPE THEY DONT......... They could not make that movie as good as it is!! (With the robots of today)

Written By: Howard on 07/02/17 at 2:27 pm

What are the chances of a reunion and calling themselves "The Dinner Club"?

Written By: Dude111 on 07/02/17 at 3:24 pm

That might be good!! (All the same people)

Written By: Howard on 07/03/17 at 2:34 pm

That might be good!! (All the same people)

But all of them much older sitting in the same classroom after 30 years.

Written By: Dude111 on 03/06/21 at 6:03 pm

Or all of THIER KIDS could have detention one day and the movie focuses on that... But Lets hope they dont ever do it,it would be a disgrace to the original....

I finally found a copy recorded from analogue cable a few years ago! (HBO) and it looks 1000% better!! (MCA HOME VIDEO really ruined it on the official tape)

Check for new replies or respond here...