inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 80s board losing interest?

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/20/05 at 12:43 am

It seems like there's less posting on the 80s board and more on the 90s board.  Perhaps it's because all the big New Wave guys except Maxwell Smart, Sputnikcorp, and a couple others have left.  :(  It's 2005 and I want more 80s nostalgia.  I don't want 90s nostalgia yet!

Subject: Re: 80s board losing interest?

Written By: bbigd04 on 02/20/05 at 1:44 am

It seems like there's less posting on the 80s board and more on the 90s board.  Perhaps it's because all the big New Wave guys except Maxwell Smart, Sputnikcorp, and a couple others have left.  :(  It's 2005 and I want more 80s nostalgia.  I don't want 90s nostalgia yet!

What are you talking about FHF, there are many more new posts to the '80s board than the '90s board.

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/20/05 at 1:47 am

Yeah I know there's more 80s post but there's been less lately.

Written By: bbigd04 on 02/20/05 at 1:49 am

Yeah I know there's more 80s post but there's been less lately.

The '90s board has a few good days here and there, but it's still dead compared to the other boards.

Written By: Skippy on 02/20/05 at 2:04 am

Personally, I check the board nearly every day and thought about becoming a member. I like it for the nostalgia and reminiscing. It seems to have "slow days", usually on the weekends. To me that only shows that people here have lives.

Written By: Dagwood on 02/20/05 at 8:08 am

I think the 80's board still seems pretty active.  I check them all, and see more on the 80's board than the 90's.  The nineties is probably getting more activity than it used to, though.  I chalk that up to newbie posters who relate more to the 90's.  No biggie.

Written By: sputnikcorp on 02/20/05 at 8:28 am

Full House Fan, your responsible for most of the topics that i've seen on here in the last month. you've revitalized my interest on these forums for me. keep it up, i'll keep replying.

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/20/05 at 3:17 pm

Full House Fan, your responsible for most of the topics that i've seen on here in the last month. you've revitalized my interest on these forums for me. keep it up, i'll keep replying.

Thanks Sputnikcorp.  I don't know you in person, but here you're definitely a nice guy :)

Written By: Chrisrj on 02/20/05 at 7:41 pm

I like to post in both.  I was born in 80, so I was a kid from 1983-ish until 1992 or 93, then I was a teen until 1998.  So I relate to much of the 80s, and much more of the 90s. 

Whenever I post, I usually go to the 90s section, but I do come on here and the 2000s board.  There are also occasions when I go on the 70s and beyond boards when I'm feeling the need to learn, share my stories on early stuff I experienced later, or whatever other reason I have. 

Written By: KRQPMV21JS on 02/20/05 at 7:56 pm

hey 80's will always rule guys...forget the 90's....plus 80's board is way more intresting

Written By: bendergoonie1987 on 02/20/05 at 11:06 pm

yeah, i agree w/sputnikcorp, FHF. your posts are revitalizing my interests as well, and the billy idol guy is cool as well (KRQ... something) i love the 80s and i want more nostalgia too!
:)

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/20/05 at 11:08 pm

yeah, i agree w/sputnikcorp, FHF. your posts are revitalizing my interests as well, and the billy idol guy is cool as well (KRQ... something) i love the 80s and i want more nostalgia too!
:)

Written By: Icemaidnrebix on 03/10/05 at 11:58 am

More 80's Nostalgia!!..the 90's were giant granny PANTS!!! ;D

Written By: JamieMcBain on 03/10/05 at 9:29 pm

I still  post on both the 80's and 90's boards from time to time.

Written By: bratzdan78 on 03/11/05 at 12:33 am

I favor this board more than the 90's board :P
More threads here that grab my attention.

Written By: 80smuzikhead on 03/11/05 at 5:34 am

I have noticed that some of the old regulars -not that I've been around for that long- don't come around so often anymore. Maybe everybody's just busy!
Cheers,
Dee X

Written By: JohnTaylorsHeart on 03/11/05 at 10:13 am

hey 80's will always rule guys...forget the 90's....plus 80's board is way more intresting

\

I agree.

Written By: Xer on 04/07/05 at 8:03 am

I love this board and I think it's great that Full House has posted so many.  Like everyone else said, it brings back so much.  Kudos to you FHF.

Written By: KRQPMV21JS on 04/07/05 at 4:27 pm

hel yeah man...look lets make this topic the most view and replied topic on the 80's board...maybe we should do that hmmm

Written By: JohnTaylorsHeart on 04/08/05 at 5:53 am

I  still post here. I've just been sick.

Written By: DevoRule on 04/08/05 at 8:33 pm

I love this board and I think it's great that Full House has posted so many.  Like everyone else said, it brings back so much.  Kudos to you FHF.

Thank you Xer (I was FHF :)    )

Check for new replies or respond here...