inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Transformers: THE MOVIE

Written By: Webstor on 02/21/05 at 6:55 pm

This movie totatly kicked butt for its time.....

Why cant they mae cartoons like this anymore?

Anyone else out there see this in the theatre like I did..way back in good old 1986!

Let me know your thoughts......

McBain..this one has your name all over it!  LOL

Subject: Re: Transformers: THE MOVIE

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/21/05 at 7:05 pm

What coincidence!  I just watched the movie today!!!!  :o

Get out of my freaking head!!!!  ;D

I saw it for the three time or so today, it was not bad, given that it's an extended commerical, and it's less painful Care Bears: The Movie or My Little Pony, The Movie !  ::)  ;D

Written By: mitch1987 on 02/21/05 at 7:45 pm

I liked this movie as well as the GI JOE movie. The Transformers movie soundtrack is awesome.

Written By: Webstor on 02/21/05 at 10:22 pm

I remember being really upset that they either killed off or re-vamped all my fav Transformers.

I don't know why Unicron couldn't have just REPAIRED Megatron instead of changing him....

Written By: sputnikcorp on 02/21/05 at 11:14 pm

i never seen this movie. all of my friends have yet i haven't which is odd for me since i'm a sci-fi loving geek who loves animation. maybe one day...

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/21/05 at 11:55 pm

i never seen this movie. all of my friends have yet i haven't which is odd for me since i'm a sci-fi loving geek who loves animation. maybe one day...

:o

Even I saw it at least 3 times!  ::)  ;D

Written By: Webstor on 02/22/05 at 7:41 am

I've got this flick in 3 formats....

VHS, non-swearing version
VHS, swearing
DVD swearing included

Movie Poster, comic book version....
I was all about this back in the day

GI Joe the movie was okay, but they did the same thing by introducing all new characters and kiling off or phazing out older, more classic characters....
Originally they were gonna kill off Duke....but Hasbro intervened because they had already killed off Prim in TF the movie, and they didnt want to lose 2 major icons at once.
Thats why at the end of GI Joe the movie, they get a call saying that "Duke's gonna pull through"

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/22/05 at 10:12 am

I've got this flick in 3 formats....

VHS, non-swearing version
VHS, swearing
DVD swearing included

Movie Poster, comic book version....
I was all about this back in the day

GI Joe the movie was okay, but they did the same thing by introducing all new characters and kiling off or phazing out older, more classic characters....
Originally they were gonna kill off Duke....but Hasbro intervened because they had already killed off Prim in TF the movie, and they didnt want to lose 2 major icons at once.
Thats why at the end of GI Joe the movie, they get a call saying that "Duke's gonna pull through"

Ah.... G.I. Joe:  The Movie....

Guest starring................... Don Johnson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Seriously.  ::)  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...