inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: time life 80s cd collection

Written By: bendergoonie1985 on 02/22/05 at 8:40 am

does anyone else have this cd? it's one of  the best collections of 80s music i have and strongly reccomend it! i can't remember where i got it, but it was one of those collections on tv that said "this offer is ONLY available now!!!", then shows up in the stores a year later. anyways, it's time life music collection cd: The Eighties. just thought i'd suggest it!
8)

Subject: Re: time life 80s cd collection

Written By: gemini61 on 02/22/05 at 8:45 am

does anyone else have this cd? it's one of  the best collections of 80s music i have and strongly reccomend it! i can't remember where i got it, but it was one of those collections on tv that said "this offer is ONLY available now!!!", then shows up in the stores a year later. anyways, it's time life music collection cd: The Eighties. just thought i'd suggest it!
8)

I have 60s collection. It has 7 or 8 C.D.s I think.  I bought it off T.V. from Davy Jones!  ;D 

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/22/05 at 10:05 am

No.... but I have seen the ads!  ::)  ;D

Written By: bendergoonie1985 on 02/22/05 at 6:45 pm

I have 60s collection. It has 7 or 8 C.D.s I think.  I bought it off T.V. from Davy Jones!  ;D 

lol, yeah! the 60's gold commercial.. that looked like a good one too  ;)

Written By: Tigger on 02/22/05 at 8:03 pm

Hi,

I used to be a Disc Jockey and I believe that I have the collection that you are talking about.  I purchased a collection from Time/Life called "The Modern Rock Collection".  It is 4 double CDs and has a great selection of the era on it.  Let me know if you need it.  Contact me through email and we'll see what we can do.

Tigger (Joel)

Written By: JohnTaylorsHeart on 02/23/05 at 5:40 am

I bought it off T.V. from Davy Jones!  ;D 

;D

Written By: JohnTaylorsHeart on 02/23/05 at 5:41 am

I have the 80's cd's from Timelife.

Check for new replies or respond here...