inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Glam 80's comin back?

Written By: KRQPMV21JS on 02/24/05 at 4:33 pm

would anyway consider to just all of a sudden to start dressing up glamorus...black lips, powder face, little shiny post earing, long hair (flock of seagulls/billy idol style)...black leather jackets....cuz i saw somedudes dresse dliek that the other day by a mall?...i wouldnt mind bring some 80's back eh?

Subject: Re: Glam 80's comin back?

Written By: sputnikcorp on 02/24/05 at 5:34 pm

uhm, those are goths and they've been around for ages.

Written By: KRQPMV21JS on 02/24/05 at 6:30 pm

no dude...there a diffrence between goths and glamourous.....i dont think Freddie Mercury(God rest his soul) was a gothic dude...or A flock of seagulls

Written By: sputnikcorp on 02/24/05 at 9:12 pm

theres a sub-group of goths called the new romantics. i never seen any but i read about them once on a goth site. they into new wave.

Written By: bendergoonie1985 on 02/24/05 at 10:32 pm

i would! but i'm a girl, so i guess it's a little different. i mean, with guys, 80's to now is a BIG change. guys actually wore makeup then. (by the way, eyeliner on a guy is HOT) but i would consider dressing like that. i do it. people at my school give me some weird looks, but it's so worth it. you know they're just envious cause they don't got the balls.  ;)

Check for new replies or respond here...