inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Madam butterfly video

Written By: Steve on 02/28/05 at 12:20 am

I hope I have the right title with the video I have In mind. The Whole video is shot in a ladies sauna. Lots of towel wrapped women lying around sweating. Does anyone remember this video and know where I could get a copy I'm pretty sure the song was Madam Butterfly by Malcolm Mclearn. Thanks
Steve

Subject: Re: Madam butterfly video

Written By: ktelqueen on 02/28/05 at 12:23 am

you're right with the title and artist but i have no info for you otherwise  :-\\

Written By: bj26 on 02/28/05 at 7:03 am

I hope I have the right title with the video I have In mind. The Whole video is shot in a ladies sauna. Lots of towel wrapped women lying around sweating. Does anyone remember this video and know where I could get a copy I'm pretty sure the song was Madam Butterfly by Malcolm Mclearn. Thanks
Steve
Malcolm McCLaren was manager of the Sex Pistols and created many other innovative acts, check Google and AMG All Music.

Written By: whistledog on 05/30/06 at 8:07 pm

I've never seen the Madame Butterfly video  :\'(

You'd think it'd be on Retro Video channels.  Madam Butterfly was a Top 20 hit here in Canada

Check for new replies or respond here...