inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Which Cheers Star Do You Like Best? Part 2 (Nick Colasanto or Woody Harrelson)

Written By: Indy Gent on 03/02/05 at 5:17 pm

Both are good.

Subject: Re: Which Cheers Star Do You Like Best? Part 2 (Nick Colasanto or Woody Harrelson)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 03/02/05 at 5:21 pm

The late coach was as good as Woody.

Subject: Re: Which Cheers Star Do You Like Best? Part 2 (Nick Colasanto or Woody Harrelson)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 03/02/05 at 5:23 pm

Both.

Written By: Alchoholica on 03/02/05 at 5:24 pm

Ahhh, i liked Coach but Woody was just so funny.. Coach always had smaller roles as well

Written By: bbigd04 on 03/02/05 at 5:29 pm

I'll say both too.

Written By: jiminy on 03/02/05 at 5:44 pm

Both shouldn't be an option, so I went with coach, I think woody based his role on coach, the lovable dumb guy, it was also cool that Sam and coach had their baseball history together

Written By: Tanya1976 on 03/02/05 at 6:05 pm

Both! I loved Coach and Woody, though I would lean more for Woody.

Tanya

Written By: whistledog on 01/14/07 at 7:39 pm

I liked 'em both, but I gotta go with Woody. 

Check for new replies or respond here...