inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Dance Party USA

Written By: george78 on 03/09/05 at 10:09 am

I used to come home from school and watch this show religously! I loved how in the summer they would be on the Jersey shore and dance on the beach. They had the hottest music of the time always playing. I remember they had the New Kids on there all the time. Does anyone remember Dance Party's magazine, "Flip"? It was a teen magazine in the likes of Teen Beat, Bop, etc.

Subject: Re: Dance Party USA

Written By: Tanya1976 on 03/09/05 at 10:48 am

Growing up in Philadelphia, of course I remember this show! It used to be called Dancin' on Air or something like that. It was changed to Dance Party USA b/c the USA channel picked it up. It was a cool show.

Tanya

Written By: Davester on 03/09/05 at 11:07 am

Here's a link for info on this show...

Dance Party @ TV Tome

Wow...I'd forgotten all about this show.  My class (Jr. High or HS) was invited to a taping of Dance Party.  I didn't go...

Written By: 90s boy on 03/09/05 at 5:18 pm

lol Kelley Ripa was on that show back in 1987 lmao here hair was huge and curly

Written By: ADH13 on 03/09/05 at 6:00 pm

I believe Dance Party USA's predecessors were Solid Gold and Dance Fever.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/09/05 at 10:00 pm

OMG..I used to watch that show with one of my friends....there was this kid that was always on there...we thought he was SUCH a hottie!!!

Erin :)

Check for new replies or respond here...