inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Bed tents/domes

Written By: jem on 03/17/05 at 12:11 pm

Hey everyone!  I'm new here.  I have been looking all over for a bed tent/dome.  I had one as a kid in the 80's.  It was a Popple one.  My best friend had a Glo-worm or Cabbage Patch Kid or My Little Pony one.  They had a bunch of them with cartoons from the 80's on them.  Does anyone know where I could find one?  I have tried E-bay and have done on-line searches from them for months.  The only thing I can find are castles for girls, racecars for boys, space shuttles, butterflies, and ladybugs, oh and Disney princesses.  >:(  I found one Strawberry Shortcake and a My Little Pony but I couldn't purchase the My Little Pony.  The site said they didn't have it but they should a picture.  ::)  If anyone knows where I could get one please let me know.  I don't care what is on it as long as it is from the 80's.  I am looking to get a few.  Thank you. 

Also, did you have one as a kid?  What was on it?

Check for new replies or respond here...