inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Looking for an 80's Laser Tag Toy

Written By: mg on 03/17/05 at 2:37 pm

Back in the 80's there was a lazer tag type game that had a small target on wheels that would spin around on the floor.  (Looked kind of like a little robot).  The idea was to shoot at the robot with the laser gun before it shot you.  I don't remember the name of this toy, but I am looking for it for a gift for someone. It was a black robot and black laser guns. That is all I know.  I think its from Lazer Tag, but it could have been a knock off.  Any info you have would help.

Subject: Re: Looking for an 80's Laser Tag Toy

Written By: Arvig on 03/17/05 at 3:24 pm

Didn't find exactly what you wanted, but on an eBay search I found a "Laser Tag Starbase", kind of the same thing.

In case I missed something, here's the whole search under "Lazer Tag" with a "z".  Didn't do the search with an "s".

http://search.ebay.com/lazer-tag_Toys-Hobbies_W0QQcatrefZC6QQfromZR4QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsacatZ220

Maybe try a google search under "vintage toy stores' and see what pops up, don't have any book marked but I know plenty exist.  Or even just "Lazer Tag", you'll hit at least a couple fan sites, at least one will probably link to a dealer in vintage toys or a private collector who's willing to sell from his collection, or both.

Check for new replies or respond here...