inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Album Cover help

Written By: mr.smith s on 03/27/05 at 10:51 am

I need some help finding a particular album cover.  It can be from any band as long as it has the following.

You know when a band has those cheesy album covers where there is like 3 people facing different directions (one person looking forward, one person in the back facing to the extreme right or left and the third is usually doing a weird pose facing forward in the far background) and it usually is in a weird locale like an ocean front or something like that.

I need to find a picture for this can anyone help?  Or if anyone knows any bands that actually have that kind of cover.  I know there are more than one but I cannot think of any.

Subject: Re: Album Cover help

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/27/05 at 10:56 am

How long ago do you think this album was?

Written By: mr.smith s on 03/27/05 at 11:05 am

1970s / 80s

Definitely once in the 80s

Written By: mr.smith s on 04/03/05 at 12:36 pm

I'm still trying to figure it out.  But this might help.

In a moderately recent episode of South Park,  Cartman and Butters and whats his face makes a Christian band 'Faith + 1'.  They do an Album cover in the exact style of what I need to find.  but by an actual band.

Written By: mr.smith s on 04/03/05 at 1:01 pm

here is the pic

Written By: JamieMcBain on 04/03/05 at 3:10 pm

here is the pic

LOL....

Cartman was trying to put to get a Christian Rock group in order to win bet, who's band would sell more records, Faith + One, his band, or Moop, Kenny, Stan, and Kyle's. He won, only to find that Christian Rock groups don't get paid, they get records made out of gold, frankincense and myrrh insted!  ;D Apparent there is a real Christian Boy Band called Plus 1.  :o

Check for new replies or respond here...