inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Pizza Commercial

Written By: Lori on 03/30/05 at 7:43 am

Does anyone have a link to the 1980s Little Caesar's commercial--where the guy makes an origami pterodactyl out of the pizza box?  It's one of my all-time favorites!

Subject: Re: Pizza Commercial

Written By: nally on 08/29/18 at 11:31 am

I believe this is it

ELZK4QySGlk

Written By: wsmith4 on 09/10/18 at 12:41 pm

Does anyone have a link to the 1980s Little Caesar's commercial--where the guy makes an origami pterodactyl out of the pizza box?  It's one of my all-time favorites!

You could at least thank Nally.

Written By: Elor on 09/10/18 at 12:52 pm

You could at least thank Nally.
You're aware that the original post is from 2005 and the user isn't on the site any more? ::)

Written By: nally on 09/10/18 at 12:53 pm

You're aware that the original post is from 2005 and the user isn't on the site any more? ::)

It could've also been a guest. Either way, that was very long ago and it's unlikely that the OP would respond.

Written By: wsmith4 on 09/10/18 at 1:23 pm

I believe in giving credit where credit is due and Nally is always so helpful (albeit a little mean to me sometimes), and he should be thanked!

Written By: nally on 09/10/18 at 4:32 pm

I believe in giving credit where credit is due and Nally is always so helpful (albeit a little mean to me sometimes), and he should be thanked!

I apologize for that, it's just that sometimes it's hard to take certain posts of yours seriously. Sorry if I came across the wrong way. :-[

Check for new replies or respond here...