inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MOTLEY CRUES NEW CD

Written By: nikkisixx#1 on 03/31/05 at 2:46 pm

I ONLY LIKE ONE SONG ON IT THATS "IF I DIE TOMORROW"

Subject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MOTLEY CRUES NEW CD

Written By: migi on 04/01/05 at 1:50 am

New CD??? That's a collection where's only 3 new songs. Otherwise it kicks ass...because for god sake it's the Crüe!
All 3 new songs are great. I also loved the rolling stones cover Street fighting men.
You should all buy this incredible double cd package.

Written By: _adam_ on 04/01/05 at 10:42 am

I saw that video,that sucks >:( maybe except Nikki Sixx hairstyle.
They trying to play trendy style

Written By: joedeertae on 04/01/05 at 10:53 am

New CD??? That's a collection where's only 3 new songs. Otherwise it kicks a**...because for God sake it's the Crüe!
All 3 new songs are great. I also loved the rolling stones cover Street fighting men.
You should all buy this incredible double cd package.

Yep! You said it! :)

Written By: JonBender666 on 04/04/05 at 8:54 pm

Oh come on. Its sounds like new metallica with Vince singing. Totally sucks And I am a big Crue fan.

Written By: Powerslave on 04/04/05 at 11:48 pm

It's a Simple Plan song that even Simple Plan wouldn't record. It's bleh. Nikki should have stuck with BoD.

Written By: migi on 04/05/05 at 2:00 am

Oh come on. Its sounds like new metallica with Vince singing. Totally sucks And I am a big Crue fan.

That's not true and you know it. They had so hurry to prepare the new songs for the collection so they decided to borrow a couple of songs. If I die Tomorrow is NOT completely Simple Plan's song. Nikki's been writing it also. Sick Love song is more the way they are going and it sounds a bit like dr. feelgood's songs but more fresh. They are also writing songs for the NEW ALBUM on the road!

Check for new replies or respond here...