inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Double Switch Soundtrack!

Written By: coco_pup on 03/31/05 at 11:59 pm

I'm a huge fan of the movie Double Switch which I think is a disney movie and the music and I've been trying to find out if a soundtrack exists, although I don't think that there is one unfortunately.

If anyone can please tell me where I might be able to get all the songs from the movie on mp3 (onto cd) please e-mail me, I'd really appreciate it.  If there's a way that I can get the songs as I'm so desperate to get the songs.  I hope someone who knows will be able to help me.

I'd also appreciate any other information such as the titles and the artist of the songs that are played in the movie.  Please let me know.  I missed the credits so I have no idea of the name of the songs or who sings the songs. 

Also, if anyone can please tell me about my other posts regarding the movie Can You Feel Me Dancing, and the film Dream To Believe please email me. 

Thank you kindly for all your time and help everyone!

Kindest Regards,

Ellie.  :)

P.S. I love rock and roll pop music! 

Check for new replies or respond here...