inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The Wraith is Underrated movie of the 80's

Written By: KRQPMV21JS on 04/12/05 at 3:20 pm

The Wraith....is when a boy(very young...Charlie Sheen)gets killed and come back to life as a "Wraith" with a supercar to avenge his murderers...and get back his Girlfriend...very underrated movie..i mean idunno if anyone even seen it...but it a very good movie with an awesome soundtrack with some noteable:

Robert Palmer- Addicted To Love

Tim Feehan - Where's The Fire

LaMarca - Hold on Blue Eyes

has anyone else seen if so comment on it...plus if u havent GO RENT IT OR BUY IT FOR YOU ALL 80'S FANS!!!

Subject: Re: The Wraith is Underrated movie of the 80's

Written By: Triviamom on 04/12/05 at 3:32 pm

OMG, I LOVE that movie! I had all but forgotten about it until you mentioned it. There was a time when it used to be on TV every once and a while, but I don't think I've seen that movie in about 10-12 years.

I think I'm going to find a copy for my kids to watch; yeah, for my kids to watch...... ;)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 04/12/05 at 3:49 pm

It's a good movie, I also got it on DVD last year for Christmas, yeah!!!!  :)

Written By: KRQPMV21JS on 04/14/05 at 3:51 pm

im glad yes at least people know aobut it...i was starting to think iwas the only one witht he movie

Written By: JamieMcBain on 04/14/05 at 8:15 pm

im glad yes at least people know aobut it...i was starting to think iwas the only one witht he movie

Unfortuntly, the DVD has no extras.

Written By: KRQPMV21JS on 04/15/05 at 5:20 pm

wasnt tha tmuch of a popular when it came i guess...i dunno who was alive then..cuz i wasnt by 3 years

Written By: Xer on 04/16/05 at 7:22 am

I just bought the movie at WalkMart for 5.50.  Good flick.

Written By: Drevalius on 05/09/05 at 3:13 pm

That movie is one of the best from when I was a kid.  I think it has everything an eighties movie needs to be from the eighties, and yes LaMarca's hold on blue eyes is a favorite song of mine.  I'm glad to see so many people enjoy as much as I have!

Written By: MysteryGoat on 05/10/05 at 1:39 am

I just saw this movie for the first time a couple of weeks ago on the local Fox channel! This is such a great movie, true 80's. I so hope they make a special edition of this.

Written By: KRQPMV21JS on 05/10/05 at 3:46 pm

THEY HAVE TO.....its like imperative!!! they must make a special edition!!

Written By: FlapJack on 05/10/05 at 3:57 pm

I'm with you there.  I got it for my birthday last year.  I still have the copy a buddy of mine made for me back in high school (19 years ago).  Wow.  I'm old.
Anyway, great forkin' movie.

Written By: ShortCake on 05/11/05 at 2:46 am

i have it on my dvd shelf .. ive loved it since i was a kid.. im a big car fan so thats my reason for loving it...

Written By: FlapJack on 05/11/05 at 12:08 pm

...and for those of you that have seen the movie "Face/Off" with Travolta and Cage should recognize Packard Walsh in that movie.  Ok, maybe you won't recognize him.  He's brick bald (he's like the #2 bad guy under Nick Cage's character).

Written By: KRQPMV21JS on 05/11/05 at 2:27 pm

lol did u know "pacard walsh" is Nick Cassavettes....lol also did u know he directed "the notebook"

Check for new replies or respond here...