inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Electrikiss

Written By: electrikiss on 04/12/05 at 11:55 pm

I am looking for a print/poster that was printed in the 80s or at least it looks 80s style. The one painting I already have is called "Electrikiss." It's a print of a woman kissing a man. Her hair is streaked red, white then blue, she is wearing a lightening blot earing and has an extreme amount of blush on as well as eye make up. I have no clue who did this piece of art but I am trying to find out. I think the same person did two other pieces which I am trying to find as well. One of them is called "Love Lost."  This piece has a woman shedding a heart shaped tear. The other one is called "True Love."  This pieace has a rose on it with the stem bent in the shape of a heart.

I have searched and searched the internet and can't find the artist who did these pieces. If anyone knows where I can find these prints/posters please let me know. Thanks.

Corrine 

Subject: Re: Electrikiss

Written By: electrikiss on 04/15/05 at 1:17 am

no one can help me??

Written By: electrikiss on 04/19/05 at 2:39 am

i cant believe no one knows what i am talking about  :-\\

Written By: KRQPMV21JS on 04/19/05 at 3:48 pm

sorry i dont know...try asking the editors of the site...maybe they know

Written By: electrikiss on 04/19/05 at 4:44 pm

who are the editors? or how do i find them?

Written By: hayley on 03/12/06 at 5:42 pm

i have this picture infront of me now...i love it lots! mine has the stap on the back saying...syd brak
athena interneational bishops stortford hertfordshire ? if that helps at all? x

Written By: hayley on 03/12/06 at 5:47 pm

i have this picture infront of me now...i love it lots! mine has the stap on the back saying...syd brak
athena interneational bishops stortford hertfordshire ? if that helps at all? x

Written By: Glenn on 01/30/08 at 12:48 pm

I am looking for a print/poster that was printed in the 80s or at least it looks 80s style. The one painting I already have is called "Electrikiss." It's a print of a woman kissing a man. Her hair is streaked red, white then blue, she is wearing a lightening blot earing and has an extreme amount of blush on as well as eye make up. I have no clue who did this piece of art but I am trying to find out. I think the same person did two other pieces which I am trying to find as well. One of them is called "Love Lost."  This piece has a woman shedding a heart shaped tear. The other one is called "True Love."  This pieace has a rose on it with the stem bent in the shape of a heart.

I have searched and searched the internet and can't find the artist who did these pieces. If anyone knows where I can find these prints/posters please let me know. Thanks.

Corrine   

FOUND THEM ...I too have been looking for years (well since the 80's)
http://www.illustrationweb.com/illustrators/home.asp?artist_id=3290&image_id=35026  you will need to sign in ...The Artist's name is Syd Brak from London

Written By: Shalese on 01/03/10 at 12:54 am

Hi Corrine -

Did you ever have any luck finding Electrikiss?  I've been looking for it online too, along with Wired for Sound and the other two prints in the series...which I cannot remember the names of.  If you had any luck, please point me in the right direction.  Thanks!  Glad I'm not the only one looking!

Shalese

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/03/10 at 2:32 am

Was the poster ever on ebay?

Check for new replies or respond here...