inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 80's Shampoo???

Written By: Wendy87 on 04/16/05 at 4:27 pm

I am trying to remember the name of a shampoo that came in a lavender bottle.  Smelled wonderful.. I think it came out about the same time as Dimension shampoo in the yellow bottle.  (Loved it too) :-\\

Subject: Re: 80's Shampoo???

Written By: AnnieBanannie on 04/30/05 at 11:09 am

I am trying to remember the name of a shampoo that came in a lavender bottle.  Smelled wonderful.. I think it came out about the same time as Dimension shampoo in the yellow bottle.  (Loved it too) :-\\

Was it Gee, Your Hair Smells Terrific?  I don't remember the shampoo but I do remember the magazine ads.

Written By: Wendy87 on 04/30/05 at 11:27 am

Nope, It wasn't Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific... although I really liked that one too!!!
This was a Lavender or Mauve bottle (colors could be shampoo/conditioner or different hair types?) and I think it had a grid in the background on the label.  I've about given up on finding it.  It's just been driving me NUTS that I can't think of the name! :D

Written By: Jennifer028 on 04/30/05 at 12:19 pm

Was it Clean and Clear shampoo?  I loved that shampoo it was clear and I THINK the lid was purple.  The grid is sounding familiar...

Written By: Wendy87 on 04/30/05 at 12:44 pm

No.. That wasn't it, either.  For some reason, I keep thinking ENHANCE, but I thought that came in a bottle similar to halsa.
OMG... I'm obsessed!  This is insane!!!! :D

Written By: Mimi on 05/01/05 at 1:36 am

could it be "silkience"???? my sister and i always used it..very thick and smelled great!! Did anyone ever try the beer shampoo..what in the world were they thinking??

Written By: Wendy87 on 05/01/05 at 1:57 am

I don't know about Silkience.. I'm not sure what type of bottle that came in.  It's not "Clicking", though.
The beer shampoo, I have came across in this ludicrous search.  It was Body on Tap.  I never tried that one. 8)

Check for new replies or respond here...