inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: help on project!!

Written By: blair on 04/16/05 at 5:16 pm

hey! were doing a decade project in school and my group has the 80s. so if anybody has any "fun facts" or ideas for our movie i would love 2 hear them! o and i need some i deas 4 outfits 2 wear in the movie and ideas 4 hair and make-up! thanx!~blair :D

Subject: Re: help on project!!

Written By: MarcDaShark on 04/16/05 at 5:25 pm

If you have any access to a blue screen, you could try making an imitation of a crappy 80's music video by putting some terrible colour effects in the background.

And if you're any good at making computer animations, you could try creating something that looks like an old video game in the back.

Written By: KRQPMV21JS on 04/16/05 at 10:55 pm

rubix cube, attari, all the 80's music and videos, miami vice style(pastel fashion for men), long hair

Written By: Climber on 04/17/05 at 12:58 am

Clothes for mid-80s: pin your pants extremely tight at the bottom, hold your hair back with a ribbon or scarf like Madonna did, wear a Polo shirt with the collar up & a pullover vest...for starters  :-)

Check for new replies or respond here...