inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Desperate for 80s songs!!!

Written By: coco_pup on 04/20/05 at 9:29 pm

Hi there everyone!!

I came across your site while doing a search on google for the song Walking on air By Stephen Bishop from the movie The Boy Who Could Fly and thought maybe someone out there might be able to help me.   It's a very rare song and I really like it. Would it be possible if someone has this song can you please send me a copy of this song an mp3?   Since I can't find it anywhere and all?  Also has anyone seen the movie Can you feel me dancing starring Justine Bateman?  She plays the part of a blind girl in it excellent movie.  There are some songs from this movie that I am trying to find but I don't know what they are called or who sings them if anyone can offer me any information regarding this then I'd really appreciate it  :)  one of the songs in the movie contains the lines, Rock and roll days, rock and roll nights can make you feel alright (part of chorus), and the other song contains the words, Your smoother, so smoother, body smoother (chorus) all I know it's a slowish song this one. 

I'd really appreciate it if you can help me with this.  Thank you kindly for your time and assistance.

Kind regards,

Ellie.

P.S. Please e-mail me when you get a spare moment.  :)

Check for new replies or respond here...