inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: YOUR HELP NEEDED: John Hughes's contact info

Written By: Chris Fulmer on 04/21/05 at 9:17 pm

I have a very large and elaborate project completed that includes many of Hughes's beloved characters, and taking into account items learned during a recent publishing seminar, I will probably need to contact him in order for it to move forward (I did want to contact him anyway just to get his permission).  Would anyone here happen to know how to get in touch with him?  If so, please forward it to me at your convenience.  Thank you.

Subject: Re: YOUR HELP NEEDED: John Hughes's contact info

Written By: KRQPMV21JS on 04/22/05 at 12:54 pm

dude thats like finding a needle in a haystack...try www.imdb.com and search on him see if you find any contacts

Written By: KROQ_80s_Fan on 04/30/05 at 5:09 pm

Representatives for John Hughes can be located via the Directors Guild of America in Los Angeles, CA.  Simply call and ask for member contact information.  They will provide information to contact the agency which represents him.  The agency is likely to be dismissive.

Written By: Chris Fulmer on 05/02/05 at 1:48 pm

Thank you for all your assistance.  The DGA has been about to get me his accountant's info.  In case you're interested, it's: 

L. Robert Pasquesi
Pasquesi Sheppard LLC
585 Bank Lane
Lake Forest, IL 60045 

We'll see where I can take it from here.

Written By: KRQPMV21JS on 05/02/05 at 3:48 pm

im suprized it wasnt Shermer, IL....lol get it?..lmoa...lol...lo......l......ok ill stop now

Check for new replies or respond here...