inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Earth, Wind and Fires - Fantasy

Written By: catfish on 04/28/05 at 6:04 am

Hi,

E,W & F's  Song Fanatasy was in A movie in (I believe) the  80's...

The movie has been stuck in My Mind for Years upon Years.. The song in the movie had stuck in my head, and I only have just worked out what the song was after Years of looking..  Now I have spent weeks trying to Connect the song to the Movie I am trying to think of..  But no Luck..

Anyone have any idea ?

The Plot of the Movie I think was about an Older Woman seducing a younger Boy/Man ?  (Yes, I know Every young adolescents Fanatasy)..  Maybe the Topic is why the movie has stuck with me..  But it has been hovering in the Back of my mind popping to the front, ona nd off for years..

Finally I have I think, Worked out the song that was in the Movie.. Now need to try and link them together..

Having said this.. Maybe I'm just way off with having the right song ?? 

Anyone have any idea what I may be talking about ? If so, Please end my years of torment.. Thank you  ;-)

Subject: Re: Earth, Wind and Fires - Fantasy

Written By: Triviamom on 04/28/05 at 3:47 pm

I don't remember the song being used in a movie, but this is one of my all-time favorite E, W & F tunes.

Subject: Re: Earth, Wind and Fires - Fantasy

Written By: catfish on 04/28/05 at 6:03 pm

Maybe I'm dreamin this..    As I've never had such a problem for searching for anything That I've wondered about since the inception of Google ;-)

But I have scenes of the Movie, real or not, So vividly planted in my mind..  And have had this for 15+ years..  As I recall Seeing it, Or Supposedly Seeing it when i was was about 10-13 yr's old..

Truly Bizarre..

Thanx.

Check for new replies or respond here...