inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: A test for the hardcore 80's dance music fan

Written By: Shrek2000 on 04/28/05 at 8:09 am

These songs will be a challenge for any true 80's buff.  they relate to the 80's dance scene.
I have them on a tape I made on 20-1-88 and don't know the artists or song titles, can you help.

Song 1:  I have called it "No lies":  I contains lyrics like "...ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies...", ""..asking questions seems to comfort you"  It opens with  "There is no explaining when in love with trust because we talk things over before we do them, sometimes people say that's not enough"  it has a chorus of sorts that goes "Ask me a question and I'll tell you no lies".  Good luck with that one.

Song 2: I have called it "I Feel Love coming":  It opens with  "Who's that boy coming down the street I can tell he's walking to a different beat, give me a sign boy you've got my attention, you got it, you got it. I feel love coming, all over, I feel love coming, what you doing. I feel love coming, all over me boy you got it, you got it.  Chorus

Song 3: I have called it "One more time":  It opens with  "Got a big surprise for you, there's something on my mind, I want to got to paradise and leave my troubles behind. Baby remember the first time we made love in the rain, I can see by the look in your eyes you want to do it again"  the chorus "Do it to me one more time girl girl Do it to me one more time oh baby girl girl Do it to me one more time oh baby girl girl

The bonus track is a dance cover (beleive it or not) of Kiss - I was made for loving you.  All these song I taped in '88 and have been trying to google the answers, with no luck.
Can anyone help find these obscure songs?
From frustrated in the 80's

Subject: Re: A test for the hardcore 80's dance music fan

Written By: DJ Zilla on 12/08/05 at 1:40 pm

Could only get 2 out of the 4... SONG 2: Modern Rocketry/I Feel Love Coming

Check for new replies or respond here...