inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Wheres the Tim Feehan?

Written By: KRQPMV21JS on 05/02/05 at 3:54 pm

if u guys dont know who that is its the dude who sings the theme song pretty much from the movie "The Wraith"...anyone know what happend to him?

Subject: Re: Wheres the Tim Feehan?

Written By: whitman on 06/07/05 at 5:10 pm

if u guys dont know who that is its the dude who sings the theme song pretty much from the movie "The Wraith"...anyone know what happend to him?
  Tim Feehan is alive and well as a producer/studio owner/hockey player and general all around nice guy living in Agoura Hills CA.

Written By: racer on 06/08/05 at 8:58 am

Tim Feehan helped co-produce Tiffany's 2000 album, The Color of Silence. The album was critically praised, but didn't receive the attention it should have from mainstream America.

"...The Color of Silence is thoughtful, intelligent, and full of grace. It’s also unpretentious. Consider it Tiffany’s equivalent to Alanis Morissette’s landmark, ‘Jagged Little Pill.’" (Billboard, 8.2000) "The Color of Silence is one of the finest pop albums of 2000." (Billboard, 9.2000) "Super sexy!" (Spin.com, 7.2000) "The Color of Silence shines the spotlight on a woman who’s experienced life’s peaks and valleys." (Detroit News, 10.2000)

Written By: whistledog on 01/07/08 at 3:39 pm

I know this is an old thread, but I must add my two cents :)

Tim Feehan began his career in a band called Footloose.  Their 1979 single 'Leaving For Maui' was a popular radio favourite and peaked at #74 on RPM's 100 Singles chart (Canada's former equivalent to the Billboard charts).  A follow-up single 'The Time is Right' went to the Top of RPM's Adult Oriented chart in 1980

http://www.bluedesert.dk/cd3cm/feehan/Footloose80.jpg

In 1981, he left for a solo career and in 1983, scored a Top 30 A/C hit in Canada with 'Never Say Die', a duet with fellow Canadian Vikki Moss.  In 1987, he was signed with Scotti Brothers records and released 'Where's The Fire' to co-incide with the motion picture "The Wraith" as well as his self-titled solo album. 

His most successful single was 'Heart in Pieces' which reached #41 on the RPM Singles chart in 1990

Written By: Streethawk! on 01/09/08 at 3:56 pm

Tim Feehan is one of my favorite singers ever. He has one of the best distinctive voices Ive ever heard. Little known fact but Tim did 2 of his own music videos;
Wheres The Fire - Check the last link in my signature. An extremely rare video I spent ages tracking down.
Heart in Pieces - I have never seen the video for it but I do know one exists. I have exhausted most leads I have had in trying to get it.
He also contributed to a US Anti Drugs campaign music video, Stop The Madness - Its on Youtube somewhere.

His best album I feel is his Self Titled one, then followed by Sneak Preview, Full Contact, Carmelita. Pray for Rain and, Tracks I forgot about about are 2 solid efforts. I just like his 80's stuff best thats all.
His Self titled abum marked the change to a more rock orientated sound compared to Carmelita and Sneak Preview. Full Contact, for a 90's album has a very 80's sound to it, especially what I feel to be to be its best track Heart In Pieces
If you are a Tim Feehan fan, Get yourself the 1989 James Bond Film, Licence to Kill and its OST. Tim did a great song for it called Dirty Love, its played in the barrelhead bar sequence. I have also uploaded it to youtube, tap in "Tim Feehan" and its the first link to come up.

Check for new replies or respond here...