inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: "Forgive Me For Dreaming" by Elisa Fiorillo

Written By: AnnieBanannie on 05/04/05 at 8:44 pm

I am having SUCH a hard time finding this online.  Would anyone happen to have it?  I don't have the biggest collection in the world in terms of CDs or Mp3s, but I'd be willing to trade anything I've got, and/or look for something for you on WinMX if you can't.

Thanks!

Subject: Re: "Forgive Me For Dreaming" by Elisa Fiorillo

Written By: Olger on 09/12/05 at 3:17 pm

Hi Annie,  I was only 15 When i hearth this song , It was on dutch TV ( Spring Time 1988 ).
I was in LA that summer, but did not look for the song( I did not know any name ).
Lucky For me I TAPED the TV program on audio cassette. I think i still have it some were , but i need to look.
I have a big box of cassettes audio and video with Radio and TV progs.
Elisa Fiorillo was on "Count Down" only 1 time.
i hearth it on the radio 2 times ( on "VOA Europe)

If I can have two Favorites It's "Forgive Me For Dreaming " and "I sill believe" from Brenda K. Starr.
3th "Who found Who"

I can look it up for you if you like( I need to do it for my self anyway).

Kiss From Another FAN. Olger

I am having SUCH a hard time finding this online.  Would anyone happen to have it?  I don't have the biggest collection in the world in terms of CDs or Mp3s, but I'd be willing to trade anything I've got, and/or look for something for you on WinMX if you can't.

Thanks!

Subject: Re: "Forgive Me For Dreaming" by Elisa Fiorillo

Written By: whistledog on 09/12/05 at 3:26 pm

Thanks!

If you're still looking for this mp3, let me know.  I have it :)

Check for new replies or respond here...