inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Songs Needed!

Written By: coco_pup on 05/04/05 at 9:44 pm

I'm after a few songs from the movie Dream to Believe starring Olivia D'Abo and Keanu Reeves a.k.a. Flying and the video title for the movie is Teenage Dream.
I'm trying to find some songs that are featured in the movie terrific movie and soundtrack if anyone has heard of it unfortunately, I can't seem to find a soundtrack that was made for this movie.  If anyone can help me with the songs that I'm looking for that would mean a lot to me.  I'm looking for the songs Flying by Stephanie Mills, Hearts voice also by Stephanie Mills and songs desire and heartbreak which are featured in the movie although I don't know if I have the titles correct and not sure who sings them so if anyone can help me that would be great.

If anyone can get these songs on mp3 for me or knows if I can buy the songs on cd or if there is a soundtrack available please e-mail me.

The other songs I'm looking for are, Automatic and Soul Intentions (a.k.a. It's a horror) by Kid Creole And The Coconuts.  If anyone has these songs please let me know.

I'd really appreciate it if anyone finds out anything regarding these songs or has the song and can send me a copy of the songs on an mp3.  Thank you all very kindly for your time & assistance.

Kind regards,

Ellie.

Check for new replies or respond here...