inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Trapper Keepers and Lisa Frank Stickers

Written By: NullandVoid on 05/12/05 at 4:38 pm

Did anyone have either of these things??

I remember them being a huge fad in my elementary school. Girls used to fight over the stickers.

Subject: Re: Trapper Keepers and Lisa Frank Stickers

Written By: Tanya1976 on 05/12/05 at 10:08 pm

I remember them being a huge fad in my elementary school. Girls used to fight over the stickers.

Yes, I had both. I never fought over the stickers, though.

Tanya

Written By: pcxo on 05/13/05 at 6:57 pm

of coarse:)  had both:)  you should see my sticker book, I open it every once in a while and whoosh the memories come back:)...remember the scratch and sniff ones????????  We used trade stickers during lunch:) I was in the Lisa frank fanclub.  Had to have a "certain" trapper keeper in order to be cool....couldn't have one that a boy would carry, had to be girly:)

Written By: spaceace on 05/13/05 at 7:07 pm

I had a unicorn trapper keeper. I also had a bunch of Lisa Frank stickers.  Scratch and sniff stickers were my favorite.  (the bubble gum sticker was great!) :)

Written By: jen on 05/13/05 at 7:37 pm

are you kidding me??? my trapper keeper was covered in lisa frank stickers!!! GAWD i wish life was that simple again!!!

Written By: Jennifer028 on 05/13/05 at 11:21 pm

Yes both.  I loved Scratch and Sniff ones.  The pizza one was cool  :)

Check for new replies or respond here...