inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: C64 games

Written By: MarcDaShark on 05/12/05 at 4:38 pm

I was just wondering what some of your favorite C64 games were?

Subject: Re: C64 games

Written By: WembleyBooberGobo on 05/12/05 at 10:12 pm

My favorite was Barbie. You had to get her ready for her date. I loved the noise her car made going from slow to fast.

Written By: krakboi on 05/13/05 at 2:21 am

I liked Kickstart and Beach Head.  I played a lot of Moon Patrol on the tape drive too.

Remember this.

Load"*",8,1

run

Written By: migi on 05/13/05 at 4:37 am

My favorites were/are Frak 64, Rambo, Winter Games, Paperboy, Leaderboard, Commando... so many.
I still have that computer, but It's useless without functional joystick. The best joystick was Arcade.

Written By: Kryllith on 05/13/05 at 8:09 am

Archon, Archon 2, M.U.L.E., Mail Order Monsters, Bards Tale 1-3, Wasteland, Ultima 1-6, and the Goldbox AD&D games.

Written By: Skull2K on 05/14/05 at 7:41 pm

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/skull2k5/

I still make the occasional BASIC game on the C64. :D

Written By: hornet on 05/14/05 at 9:06 pm

my favourite was ...Galaxian - Traffic  :P  - Paperboy - and my number one favourite was DELTA ( i reckon i was close to needing proffesional help to get me off this addiction )

Subject: C64 games

Written By: Dude111 on 02/19/18 at 5:02 am

I liked playing Ms. Pacman and Frogger on mine.....

I also have Nightmare on Elm Street,Aliens and Pictionary (I cant think of the other one) and i have lots of other stuff also ... Stuff I wrote,etc......

Gotta get my disk drive fixed,its stuck in the boot loop when ya turn it on...... It doesnt stop running and I dont know how to fix it myself..... (I dunno if something spilled in it or what) I read alot have this problem I guess.......

I cant get by level 7 on Nightmare on Elm Street!!! (I dunno how to get to the exit ladder.... I have seen it but I cant get to it!! (uugghh))

Written By: Elor on 02/19/18 at 6:32 am

I loved Steel Thunder, Ace of Aces, Blue Max, Park Patrol, Boulder Dash, Trucking USA, Football Manager, Vermeer, Choplifter and probably a hundred more. Good simple times. :)

Check for new replies or respond here...