inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Double Switch Songs!

Written By: coco_pup on 05/12/05 at 11:47 pm

Anyone know the artist who sings all the songs in the movie and what are the titles?  It's a disney movie and it stars George Newbern and Elizabeth Shue. 

Too bad there is no soundtrack. Does anyone know how I can get the songs? Would anyone be able to record them for me and put them onto mp3 if possible since there was no soundtrack made for this movie  :(.  I absolutely love the songs as I'm a major 80s music lover.  I'm so desperate to find these songs so if anyone knows someone who might be able to help me get the songs since there was no soundtrack made for this movie which is very unfortunate as it's a great movie and great rock/pop mixture of songs.   please e-mail me: hoh28@hotmail.com

I'm very determined to find all of the rare songs you see which I really love.  Any other fans of the movie and songs out there like me?

Kind Regards,

Ellie.

Check for new replies or respond here...