inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: "Just One Of The Guys"

Written By: racer on 05/19/05 at 3:08 pm

This is one my favorite movies from the 80s. I haven't seen it in a while.

Does anyone remember this one? She was trying to get an article published in her school paper.

Subject: Re: "Just One Of The Guys"

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/19/05 at 4:40 pm

Does anyone remember this one? She was trying to get an article published in her school paper.
I liked that movie :)

Written By: eightieschick53 on 05/19/05 at 4:43 pm

OMG, I absolutely love this movie. It is one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. There are so many good one-liners from this movie:

Buddy: "All balls itch...its a fact!"

Buddy: "Linda's coming over tonight...uh...uh...UH!"

Buddy: "There's (can't remember the girl's name). I hear she'll do anything to anybody."
Terri: "She looks pretty cheap to me!"
Buddy: (in a dreamy voice) "Me too!"

I could go on and on and on...but I think you get the point....it is one of my favorite movies.

Written By: JohnTaylorsHeart on 05/19/05 at 5:23 pm

I like that movie too.

Written By: Carrie on 05/19/05 at 9:14 pm

I loved this movie!

Written By: kmsc on 06/11/05 at 2:28 pm

O yes that is one of my favorite movies from the 80's. I watched it all the time, my brother use to get so pissed at me because I would be watching again and he couldn't have the TV. When I was younger I wanted her white leather outfit that she had including the boots.

Kasey

Written By: Tanya1976 on 06/11/05 at 4:43 pm

It's a great 80s movie. She really did look like a dude. I may have had the hots for her.

Tanya

Written By: Blondie on 06/13/05 at 9:48 pm

I love this movie! I used to have a crush on Clayton Rohner(Rick).

Written By: Todd Pettingzoo on 06/14/05 at 2:58 pm

I remember watching this movie nonstop on HBO throughout the early/mid 90's.

Written By: snozberries on 06/26/05 at 3:19 pm

It's on DVD... you should watch it again

Written By: Izod on 06/26/05 at 4:04 pm

I thought the guy that played Buddy was hilarious! Whatever happened to that guy?!  ???

Written By: Howard on 06/27/05 at 4:10 pm

I remember when she exposed herself to prove that she wasn't a he anymore. ;D

Written By: eightieschick53 on 06/27/05 at 6:40 pm

I thought the guy that played Buddy was hilarious! Whatever happened to that guy?! ???

I read on IMDb that he did a Circuit City commerical recently maybe around 2004. I even got a link to the commericial once and saw him. He is still very cute...  ;D. He is married and has one child. He also recently played on a movie called The Crew from 2000. And he doesn't go by the name Billy Jacoby anymore, he is Billy Jayne now, although I'm not sure why, lol. I've included a picture of him for people who wonderered what he looks like now.

Written By: Izod on 06/27/05 at 7:29 pm

I read on IMDb that he did a Circuit City commerical recently maybe around 2004. I even got a link to the commericial once and saw him. He is still very cute...  ;D. He is married and has one child. He also recently played on a movie called The Crew from 2000. And he doesn't go by the name Billy Jacoby anymore, he is Billy Jayne now, although I'm not sure why, lol. I've included a picture of him for people who wonderered what he looks like now.

I just checked it out on the IMDb. He's been ALOT busier than I thought he was! I didn't even realize that was him on Charmed episode "The Wendigo"! I'm gonna have to watch that again.

Written By: Izod on 06/27/05 at 9:10 pm

Also...who can forget William Zabka (Greg Tolan)?! He was great at playing an *sshole (also played the same *sshole role in the other 80's movies Back To School, & Karate Kid). lol  ;D

Written By: Carrie on 06/28/05 at 2:29 am

Also...who can forget William Zabka (Greg Tolan)?! He was great at playing an *sshole (also played the same *sshole role in the other 80's movies Back To School, & Karate Kid). lol  ;D
He always was that kind of character... I don't know if I ever saw him play anything but!

Written By: ralfy on 10/27/15 at 4:28 pm

"‘Are Those What I Think They Are?’: A Revealing Oral History Of ‘Just One Of The Guys’"

http://uproxx.com/movies/2015/10/just-one-of-the-guys-oral-history/

Written By: Ripley on 10/27/15 at 4:37 pm

I love this movie!

Written By: Howard on 10/28/15 at 2:41 pm

I love this movie!

I enjoyed this move a lot, It was a film you had to love because it had male and female situations.

Check for new replies or respond here...