inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Trying to remember a short skit on Saturday mornings - "I want the ball!"

Written By: Dumbjaw on 05/19/05 at 3:34 pm

First post!  Hi everyone :)

It was maybe a 30 second animated clip.  There's a girl that says, in a high-pitched toddler voice "I want the ball!"  And then you hear "I got it, I got it, I... YOU get it!"  I think it was on ABC but I'm not 100% sure.

Does anyone remember this?  Does anyone remember what it was for?

Subject: Re: Trying to remember a short skit on Saturday mornings - "I want the ball!"

Written By: JamieMcBain on 05/19/05 at 9:28 pm

It might be One To Grow On, a series of Public Service Announcements that aired on NBC. Hope it helps!

Subject: Re: Trying to remember a short skit on Saturday mornings - "I want the ball!"

Written By: KP Nut on 05/20/05 at 8:34 am

I remember One To Grow On,I remember the girl saying,I want the ball,But I don't remember the other kid saying I got it. :-[ She was a toddler,I didn't know that either.  :o Oh Boy! My memory's fading. ;D

Written By: JamieMcBain on 05/20/05 at 10:21 am

I found a link.....

http://www.retrojunk.com/media/207/showall/

Check for new replies or respond here...