inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Double Switch Fans!

Written By: coco_pup on 05/25/05 at 7:02 pm

How many of you are familiar with the cheesy 80s disney flick, "Double Switch?"  I love this movie and the songs but I'm so upset  :( that there was no soundtrack made for this movie.   Does anyone know why that is?  There should be a soundtrack for the movie as the songs are so awesome I love all of the songs. Unfortunately, the credits got cut off when I taped this movie so I was wondering if anyone who has seen or has a copy of the movie can please tell me the exact titles of all the songs from the movie and who sings them?

There must be someone out there that knows this movie.  If there was no soundtrack made then would anyone know if it's possible to record the songs somehow from the movie?  I wish there was someway of getting all the songs.

If anyone can please help me or has any information regarding the movie you can e-mail me:  hoh28@hotmail.com

Thank you very kindly to all fans of this great movie out there for your time and assistance.

Kindest Regards,

Ellie.

Check for new replies or respond here...