inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Stephanie Mills Fans!

Written By: coco_pup on 05/25/05 at 7:25 pm

How many of you are familiar with the  80's movie, "Dream To Believe" a.k.a. "Flying" and the video title for the movie is "Teenage Dream" I love this movie and the songs in it it's a great film about gymnastics or anyone who likes it is guaranteed to enjoy.
Unfortunately, the credits got cut off when I taped this movie so I was wondering if anyone who has seen or has a copy of the movie can please tell me the exact titles of all the songs that are featured in the movie and who sings them?  The movie features terrific 80s pop songs but I can't figure out why there was so soundtrack made for the movie.   :( The movie features two songs by the singer Stephanie Mills, Flying and Hearts Voice but I can't seem to find them anywhere they must be rare songs of hers however, they're used for this movie.   I also like the song Desire although not sure who sings it and the song heartbreak or something.  I'd really appreciate it if someone can find out for me by checking the credits at the end of the movie of the songs what they're called and the names of all the artists.
There must be someone out there that knows this movie. 
If any can please help me or has any information regarding the movie you can e-mail me:  hoh28@hotmail.com

Thank you very kindly to all fans of this great movie out there for your time and assistance.

Kindest Regards,

Ellie.

Check for new replies or respond here...