inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Cheers

Written By: 90s boy on 05/30/05 at 6:05 am

k i had this topic but i cant seem to find it so I'm posting it again this is one of my Fav 80's show to watch it carried on into the 90's to till it ended in 1993 it lasted from 1982 to 1993 long run

Subject: Re: Cheers

Written By: JamieMcBain on 05/30/05 at 10:26 am

It was one of my favorite shows, my favorite charecter on the show would have to be Carla, I loved how she never missed a opportunity to make fun of Norm.  ;D

Written By: 90s boy on 06/01/05 at 4:58 pm

It was one of my favorite shows, my favorite character on the show would have to be Carla, I loved how she never missed a opportunity to make fun of Norm.  ;D

how can u not lover her i liked Kristy Alleys character Rebecai this she was better then Shelly longs characterand when she joined i thought the show got more funner

Written By: 90s boy on 06/02/05 at 6:30 am

It was one of my favorite shows, my favorite charecter on the show would have to be Carla, I loved how she never missed a opportunity to make fun of Norm.  ;D
\
acutley it was Cliff she made fun of lol i think i speled it right  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...