inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Remember Hostess Pudding Pies??

Written By: agoraphobicwhacko on 05/31/05 at 5:39 pm

Do you guys remember back in the mid 80's when Hostess had Pudding pies? They had either chocolate or vanilla. And you could get regular or chocolate covered. You could usually find them in convenience stores and sometimes at a grocery store. I was shocked when these were taken off the market. None of the snack pies, zingers, cupcakes, etc. that are around today are as good as these were. Hostess, bring them back!!

Subject: Re: Remember Hostess Pudding Pies??

Written By: Carrie on 05/31/05 at 8:27 pm

Here ya go... http://www.ipetitions.com/campaigns/hostesspuddingpies/

Written By: Tanya1976 on 05/31/05 at 9:23 pm

Hell yeah, they were good!

Tanya

Written By: agoraphobicwhacko on 06/01/05 at 12:46 am

Thanks, Carrie. Everyone PLEASE go sign the petition!!

Written By: iluvthe80s on 06/01/05 at 7:26 am

I loved those pies too - of course you can still find cheaper versions of chocolate pudding pies today in convenience stores and some supermarkets that aren't half bad either.  ;)

I also remember in the late 80's when Hostess had those pudding-filled cupcakes on the market too - I had one once and it tasted heavenly.  :)

Written By: KP Nut on 06/01/05 at 2:47 pm

I loved those things! ;)

Written By: kmsc on 06/11/05 at 2:19 pm

Yes, I do remember them now that you mentioned it. My brother and I loved those, but he was more pissed when them stopped making them. I also have to agree that the other cakes/pies don't taste as good . And another thing to add to that is that Cartoons now don't compare to the 80's

Kasey

Written By: agoraphobicwhacko on 06/11/05 at 5:48 pm

Yeah, cartoons suck now. I'm glad I'm not a kid in this day and age. Cartoons nowadays are real nasty and immoral. Its sad.

Check for new replies or respond here...